No products were found matching your selection.
Skin Mechanic CBD at Zeal CBD
Skin Mechanic CBD combines skincare with the many topical benefits of CBD to provide soothing CBD skincare products. A combination of CBD with aloe vera, turmeric, green tea and other natural ingredients work together to moisturise and hydrate your skin and may help with certain skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and acne.
Skin Mechanic CBD post-shave balm is perfect for providing relief and assisting in recovery from razor and waxing rashes. The high-quality ingredients can help heal damaged and broken skin due to the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD and the soothing effects of aloe vera. CBD infused soap is a great option for those with skin conditions and can help soothe and hydrate super dry skin. Along with green tea and aloe vera you’ve got the perfect cocktail for a skin-supporting product!
All Skin Mechanic CBD products are paraben-free, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free so you can enjoy the benefits of these incredible, natural ingredients knowing they aren’t causing harm to the environment. Shop the full range of Skin Mechanic CBD products online at Zeal CBD now to start your skin journey.
Benefits of CBD in Skincare
CBD is known for its numerous health benefits and comes in many different forms like CBD e-liquids, CBD oils, CBD capsules and many more. But just as CBD is good for you on the inside, it can also provide benefits for the outside. For users with sensitive skin, CBD skincare products are one of the best ways that you can help your skin. They are gentle and are packed with all the benefits of CBD as well as other natural ingredients known for their positive effects on the skin. Here are just a few of the benefits of CBD in skincare:
- CBD is gentle for all skin types and doesn’t agitate oil production in the sebum glands under the skin. This also means CBD can be used by those who have eczema, rosacea and acne.
- CBD takes advantage of your skin’s natural composition. CBD uses a naturally occurring system in the body (the endocannabinoid system) to improve the health of the skin and enhance it.
- Because of CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties, it’s thought to have a calming effect on acne by reducing redness, pain and swelling whilst improving the overall appearance of the skin.
- CBD can help those with oily skin by regulating sebum production and helps to regulate hormones involved in oil production.
- CBD is thought to be soothing for the skin and prevent itching and flare-ups. When CBD works with other natural, soothing ingredients, it may help to boost the skin’s overall appearance.
Skin Mechanic CBD FAQs
Are CBD products safe?
Yes! CBD is safe and well-tolerated by most people when used as a topical product. However, if you have sensitive skin, we always recommend patch testing before using the product as there may be other irritating ingredients in the products.
Can CBD be absorbed through the skin?
As the skin has small pores, this means that CBD can be absorbed through it. There are also endocannabinoid receptors under the skin for the uptake of CBD once it crosses the membrane of the skin. CBD works with the endocannabinoid system in the body which impacts a range of functions like sleep, memory, pain and the immune system, so even though you’re applying your CBD topically, you may also have the overall wellness benefits of CBD that have been reported by users.