No products were found matching your selection.
About CBD Life – Raw & Organic
CBD Life create premium CBD products in the UK using only the best quality raw materials. Our products are manufactured in-house to internationally recognised standards. Importantly, they use raw extracts to create their CBD since raw ingredients have the least number of refinements and offer more beneficial plant compounds. The CBD Life range uses full spectrum CBD which contains more cannabinoids and terpenes than using CBD isolate. Full-spectrum CBD is known to be more advantageous as it encourages the “entourage effect”.
Unlike other brands who only focus on one type of CBD, CBD Life have created products with broad-spectrum and CBD isolate too. This provides consumers with easy accessibility to different types of CBD under one trusted brand.
About CBD Life Products
As mentioned already, the CBD Life range of products embrace all three types of CBD – full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and pure CBD. Their range includes the following product types which you can choose from.
- CBD Oils – CBD Life brings you the very best CBD Hemp Extract Oils which are great for both beginners and experienced CBD users. The CBD Life oil contains trace amounts of THC and boasts an easy uptake with easy-to-use oral applicators with a choice of either a pipette or spray.
- CBD Vaping with CBD Life – they have an extensive selection of flavoured CBD E-liquids for CBD Vaping, with their most popular products being vape pens and pods. If you are new to vaping, they are an excellent option for vapers who wish to quit nicotine and reap the health benefits of CBD.
- CBD Life Topicals – From bath products to CBD balms and creams, CBD Life have Skincare products to make your skin feel soft and supple with a beautiful aroma. They are also an excellent remedy for muscle soreness and aches.
- CBD Edibles – CBD Life gummies are sustainably sourced, made from the highest quality ingredients and 100% safe to use.
- CBD Dabs – from crumbles to CBD isolate, CBD Dabs are the most concentrated way to consume CBD, making it the purest form available.
At Zeal CBD, we offer a comprehensive range of high-quality CBD products and offer plenty of other uptake methods. There is plenty to choose from with something to suit your needs and lifestyle.
CBD Life FAQs
What is the difference between full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate CBD?
When you purchase CBD, you’ll see there are different types.
Full-spectrum CBD contains small amounts of all parts of the plant, which means they can have trace amounts of THC too.
As the name suggests, isolate CBD contains only CBD and no THC or other cannabinoids.
Broad-spectrum CBD sits in the middle; it does not contain THC, but it contains other parts of the plant, so it is not just CBD.
Broad-spectrum and full-spectrum CBD are often favoured as the different chemical plant compounds work synergistically together to produce the “entourage effect” in the body which is favoured by those wishing to better their health with CBD.
What are Terpenes?
CBD Life describe terpenes as, “biomolecules produced by many plants and are the main compounds of their resins and essential oils, to give to each of them their own characteristic odour.”
What dosage of CBD should I have?
CBD Life recommend starting on around 5-10mg per day, gradually working your way up to optimise dosage to your personal judgement. An average daily dosage is usually between 30-50mg.